Saturday

October 6, 2012: Masquerade/Realistic Eyes

Hello world...

One of my most wanted things to do was to draw "realistic" eyes. And, I think I have finally achieved this goal with this masquerade piece. It's just one artwork however my friend asked me to try and color it in. I wanted to see what would happen too!

~Realistic Eyes on Masquerade Girl~

But, I come to the conclusion that maybe I should have stuck with B&W. It's still pretty though. Like a California girl color theme, I guess.

~Testing Color on Masquerade Girl~

That's it for now!
AnaRay

i have read the law and i don't think i should be afraid of it any longer. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. So cute!
    love your blog dear, how would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC?

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete