Saturday

March 23, 2013: Year-End Foam Party!

Well, school's out in about a month. So, the wonderful organization of the Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants have organized a foam party to end the year right, and start the summer with a BANG!


I'm getting this out now because next week is Holy Week and right after that is the beginning of Hell Week. Oh look at that... play with words.

It's my first time going to a foam party and... what exactly do you wear to these things? I know it's supposed to be something that can get wet but shoes? SHOES? I sound like a girl, not surprised though. ^o^

Shorts, Shirt ans Sneakers. Yeap, I think I'll just stick with that... Should I just take something from my closet or check out the mall? Decisions, decisions.

To shop or not,
AnaRay

If someone does manage to bring a camera, I shall follow up with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment