Saturday

i know for a fact, that this post is of nothing important.
it's because i'm going on a semi-hiatus status
(my friend already went on hiatus earlier this term),
my majors are kicking my ass. so, this is the last post for now.


still on season 2!

the two that i usually wait for.

My life has been nothing but accounting since I think I didn't fair well for the first half. So, when people see me I'm usually doing my homework, reading a textbook or watching American Idol, How I Met Your Mother (just finished season 1, already on season 2), New Girl or America's Next Top Model: British Invasion.

just because the show makes me smile

It's the second half of the term, so it's going to be another 7-week roller coaster. As for academics, I'm doing well for the second half (according to my quizzes). As for social life, it has plummeted. I still have lunch with my friends in their condo but other than that, I have seen less and less of my highschool friends. I still go out, meaning I go to malls. I recently ate at Bulgogi Brothers, Banapple and Wee Nam Kee.

finally getting to eat there
i am aware that i look a bit wasted. lol.

Oh, we'll be having a plant visit very soon (March 21) and I hope to be able to post that. Because, it's during that trip do I want to try Hapadog and Gong Cha.

Pray that I do well for my studies, I really am struggling.

See you all very soon, hopefully...

Got away from homeworks for a little bit.
AnaRay

i promise to post on important dates, when i have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment