Wednesday

April 18, 2012

It's been over a month and I am back in the blogging world.

I've seriously missed this since I've been busy with school. And when I say busy, I had been horribly busy. Whoever said that accounting was gonna be easy well, let me just kick their ass!

I know I said that I was going to post about our plant visit to Pepsi and the Philippine Daily Inquirer. But... I went back through it in my mind, it was pretty boring. The highlight of my trip was actually going to Alabang Town Center with my college friends, and we ordered Hapadog. But, right after my last exam, I had fun bowling with my friends, I could just find one "normal" picture from my friend's Facebook.

~how do you hold a bowling ball again?~

I was supposed to post yesterday but I had done a half a day of shopping, my head was pounding and got sidetracked with watching my new fave series, Jane By Design. Honestly, it's not the most amazing series ever but I'm so caught up with it because it's something I began.

Now, I decided that I'd begin again today because I've done some shopping for the summer and the next term. Call it a mini shopping spree or whatever. I am in no way a fashion blogger so yes, my clothes and make up choice, may not be up to the latest style or whatever. LOL.

~Aqua Tinted BB Cream and Powder Brush from The Face Shop~

Seriously, I've heard so much talk about BB creams in Youtube make-up videos, commercials and from my Facebook that I thought I'd try out one. This was recently shown in Bubzbeauty's Korean Haul and when I saw it at The Face Shop, I took one up without second guessing myself. I do trust Bubz's advice since so far most have gone real good for me.

~ Blue with Ribbon Ballet Flats from Payless, Lower East Side~

Before this shopping spree, I've own just one pair of ballet flats and about atleast three pairs of sneakers. Thinking that I'd need a good pair of flats for business presentations and such for school, I bought an affordable yet amazingly cute pair from Payless. I shop there so much that I'm used to trying way too much then buying just a pair.

~Blue 19 Jersey Shirt and Neon Mint Polo from Just G~

~Same Neon Mint Polo from Just G and a White Undershirt from Kisses & Co.~

Truly, I am a big fan of Just G. If I didn't go there first, I probably would've purchased more than I need then I'd come back home thinking I've bought way too much. But if I could, I would've bought out their dresses, it's just that right now I'm planning on buying something else from a store somewhere.



My mother brought back these two patterns for me 'cause she noticed that I've been wearing dresses more. And since, it's blazing hot here in the Philippines, dresses are more comfy to wear and so, I'm having these two patterns turned into my two fave dresses. I'm not exactly where they are from but they seem really interesting. I love small patterns since they're not so "in-your-face"; their subtlety is really "dainty", I guess.

~Candy Pink Short from Lee~

Ah, I just love candy colored shorts. I don't know if they still count as denim but it's the same texture. It's summertime here and I feel like the color is so "Katy Perry" that I loved this color most than the other available colors. Then, I went thinking, oh God, what to wear with this? Then, apparently a lot of dark colors look good and for a more "fun" feel, I might pair it with the Neon Polo from Just G.

~Tea Tree Oil and Tea Tree Toner from The Body Shop~

Because of stressing out from the past months, I've broken out so much that I feel like I'll never get back to having a smooth face. Good thing that my mother brought me in with her to The Body Shop. The lady saw that I needed these so that I could go back to the milky smooth skin and maintain it with the toner. The little one is an oil that helps to dry up a pimple in 48 hours (according to the lady). Both are applied twice a day, in the morning and at night.

I bought these yesterday, and from the overnight use. My face have gotten so much better. This is an absolute must try if you want to get and maintain a smooth and less breakout-prone face.

~Colorful Wooden Beaded Rosary from Guadalupe~

People who have known me for long know that I own a colorful beaded bracelet from our parish priest. But, wearing it everyday made it very delicate and instead of breaking it totally, I bought one from Guadalupe. It's got a lot more color than the older one but nonetheless, it looks really cute and appropriate for me.

AAAANNNDD, CUT!

I've truly missed blogging and I want to say so much about how bad I feel for not passing all of my majors even though I sacrificed blogging. But, I thought I'd begin with this happy tune. This summer, I plan to share more hobbies with all of you so that we do not get bored this summer.

Blogger, I missed you!
AnaRay

i'm attending a party tomorrow, so excited to see our dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment