Saturday

April 19, 20 and 21, 2012

Hello everyone, I'm not gonna be gone for long again.

But, having two birthdays in two consecutive days just proves that there really isn't much time to put all the celebrating and blogging at the same time. Plus, I'm still trying to understand the new layout of Blogger. It's a whole lot more tech-y and it's not so easy for me to keep myself up to speed with it.

So, for the past two days who's birthdays were celebrated. One was with my tita who has a number of dogs. The other was our neighborhood friend that we treat like a cousin. With all the eating and family gathering, I felt really lazy when I finally saw my bed.

For my tita's birthday, they served a lot of food and though I love eating a bunch. I was most distracted with their dogs. They've got four in that house and the other two are vacationing with us. They've got a Golden Retriever, a Labrador, a Siberian Husky and three Pomeranians (the two of which are with us).

~Chillin' Black Labrador and a White Husky~

~Shy Husky won't look!~

~Tommy the Pomeranian, the oldest dog of them all.~

For my friend's birthday, we had the celebration here at home and got to swimming to beat the heat. Also, we had some spaghetti, barbecue and a birthday pizza. The night was ended with a horror movie as it always end when they're over. I finally got to watch 4bia, I am aware that it's a pretty old movie but I found it really creepy. Because... the movie breaks through the fourth wall (in other terms, looking/talking to the audience).

~A scene taken out from the 4bia movie~

And today, my younger tita who's as young as I am, but still older than me by three months, has her friends over and they're having some fun in the pool. I, on the other hand, feel really lazy and have been playing with my newly downloaded, Virtual Families.

Continuing on with life,
AnaRay

yeah, life's much more interesting nowadays...


No comments:

Post a Comment