Tuesday

April 22, 23 and 24, 2012

For the past few days I've been feeling very lazy, and so a post is just up for today.

Tomorrow, I should be updating a lot more frequently because of our trip to Palawan. The Coron part of the island instead of the Puerto Princesa since we've already gone there.

I just found the time to post at a bad time since I have to wake up tomorrow morning a bit earlier (around 6am). But nevertheless, I have to get to packing, which is the worst part of travelling... next to unpacking, I guess.

But for the past few days, I've been loving this "packing business" because I settled on a theme for our Palawan Summer Outing. Taking inspiration from Katy Perry's colorful candy-like outfits, I've taken some advice to get on with the bright and fun colors.


I've got a few colors packed but I doubt that I'll ever compare to Ms. Katy Perry.



Other than having the quest of packing up for yet another adventure, I also had to enroll my classes for the next term. I thank God that I got the classes that I wanted, without Him I probably wouldn't have gotten such a good sched.

I should be heading out now to get some sleep. 'Til tomorrow.
AnaRay

PS: Aqua shoes are a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment