Sunday

September 7-8, 2012: A Whole New Year

Well, it is... for me anyway.


I've been out... celebrating with my family and family friends. I suck at gathering up my friends for my birthday simply because I'm lazy at that.

So, what have I accomplished now? Well, this monstrosity...

~A Thousand Piece Puzzle of the Scenic Route~

And, what has happened through out this weekend?


~Bellevue Macchiato Cheesecake~

~Chili's Birthday Surprise~

~Le Petit Cherie Blueberry Muffin~

And, what did I get?

~Camilla Eco Bag~

~Camilla Grey Backpack~

Okay, turning nineteen isn't something big. Especially when, you just got over turning eighteen which is a big thing here in the Philippines. A debut is similar to the Sweet Sixteen or Quinceanera. So, nineteen turns out to be big blah after that.

I'd like to quickly thank my family and family friends. And especially, to my friends who actually remembered my birthday and had time to greet me one way or another. ^_^

Three days 'til school,
AnaRay

1 comment: