Saturday

August 20-25, 2012: Koreanovela-Inspired Sketch

08-22-2012
Asian television series have a big impact on me.

Every day, I watch either Korean dramas, variety shows, Japanese cartoons or Chinese movies. I watch them so often that I sometimes get the accent if I try really hard.

It's still a work in progress but I'm stuck. I really don't know where to go from there. Ahhh, is there really such a thing as an illustrator's block, similar to a writer's block? Very traditional if I have to describe it.

I took some pictures to see how it looks like on my computer and ended up letting you guys see the process. I admit that I do have addiction to drawing bare trees...


Three days later... 08-25-2012

The last draft from the series... came a little later since I was stuck but here is the final final draft. Edited out the shadows for a little bit of depth. Now she doesn't look like she's walking on barren land. ^_^

~Walking Away~

So happy!
AnaRay

No comments:

Post a Comment