Friday

August 3, 2012: The "Heartless" Tumbler Project

For the past week or so, I've been playing around with the "assignment" given to me by a friend of mine (Louie). The "Heartless" tumbler was first inspired by my remake of a Kingdom Hearts character, an enemy actually, the Search Ghost. That was for my July Project: 31-Day Drawing Challenge.

So, Louie asked me to make one for his DIY tumbler. After playing around for a few days, I got to measure it yesterday and apparently my first draft was way too big. Link back to the first draft!

And, now the end product which I really hope would fit exactly to his tumbler or else I'm doomed. If it does not, I will keep this for myself! I still have no idea how to make use of computer programmed "art" like Photoshop or anything of the like, so this is completely hand drawn and colored.

 ~Final Output~

Oh yea, for this final output. I used these two magnificent products from Staedtler, 3B Pencil and Triplus Fineliner (20 colors). They are really nice and easy to use.


To see it "in action", I have it here in GIF form. I still suck at keeping it in the "right" angle so take caution!


Now that that's done, I have no idea what to do for the rest of August. Ideas?

Or, I'll just study like mad for the rest of the term.
AnaRay

No comments:

Post a Comment