Tuesday

July Project: 31-Day Drawing Challenge - Day Twenty Nine to Thirty One

A few days late with the others, but I'm finally finished!

Theme of Day Twenty Nine: Fill a Page with Sketches

~Drawing of the Day: Everything's Connected~

Was trying so hard to catch up that I did this in pencil. Apparently my pencil was a tad bit lighter than I thought, I will be editing this soon enough!

Theme of Day Thirty: Gangster/Samurai/Pirate/Knight

~Drawing of the Day: Red and Black Samurai~

My love for anime series comes out again with this piece. I tried so hard to keep away from what I was used to but the Samurai choice was just screaming to be made!

Theme of Day Thirty One: Anything At All

~Drawing of the Day: Hair Braiding~

If I had the time and concentration, I could actually do this one my own or someone else's hair. There was that one time I dreamt of being a hairstylist.

To wrap it all up! Thanks again to the host of this wonderful event, Mr. Donal Fallon. You could check out the rest of the amazing month of July by clicking on this link and to the day you want to see. Don't be shy!

I am outta here,
AnaRay

No comments:

Post a Comment