Monday

July Project: 31-Day Drawing Challenge - Day Twenty Three

It's my 200th post!!! WAAAHHHH! \(^_^)/


Copying something so complicated is not my thing. I tend to not follow the proportions as exact as it should be... And, whenever I do, it seems to take forever.

Theme of the Day: A Tarot Card

~Drawing of the Day: Wheel of Fortune Tarot Card in Sepia~

This baby took me three hours to make because I was trying to stay within the box. The typography was actually the easiest part. I stopped caring for the "perfect" circle since my compass is missing and I just took my chance with it. I must say it looks medieval enough especially with the sepia effect.

The rest are going to be updated by our host in this blog: Day 23 - A Tarot Card.

I can finally rest knowing that I am satisfied with my work.
AnaRay

1 comment:

  1. Ang ganda! I think ito pinakagusto ko sa lahat ng sketches mo! ♥

    ReplyDelete