Monday

July Project: 31-Day Drawing Challenge - Day Fourteen and Fifteen

Update!
Theme of Day Fourteen: Outer Space

~Drawing of the Day: Outer Space Indoors~

Theme of Day Fifteen: Fairytale 

~Drawing of the Day: Alice in Wonderland~

Finals had finally finished which only means that the hard part comes in now. But, before all that "shit" goes down, I had some time off of studies and papers, and silly projects for my classes. I spent it with my friends Lea and Winnona somewhere in Manila. I finally was able to watch American Pie (1&2) and now I get where some of the jokes originated from.

My mother took my camera with her to freakin' Korea and now I have to deal with my cellphone's camera. It isn't that bad but the flash just won't do it for me.

Done for the day,
AnaRay

i just realized after i typed it that my ending remark just rhymed with my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment