Monday

July Project: 31-Day Drawing Challenge - Day Nine

Here's my entry for the ninth day:

Theme of the Day: Mode of Transportation

~Drawing of the Day: Flying High in Technicolor~

When I woke up this morning, I was actually very tired and had this "let's just let this day finish" attitude, as people normally do on Mondays. I dislike having that outlook though, because as much as possible I want to have a good day and start it as a good day.

So around second period, I was already relatively okay because I was doodling multiple sketches for today (which included planes, cars, buses and a unicycle, I am not used to drawing "transportation"). But, when I got the exam that I was so sure that I failed at, but apparently I did really well on, my mood shifted and thus the birth of the balloon!

All throughout the day, I was just imagining how I'd finish it that I was so excited to get back home and do this.

Wishing you all good days!
AnaRay

1 comment:

  1. A new and simpler link badge is now available at BLOGS NG PINOY! You may use it to link BNP to your website.

    Thank you for linking BNP! (",)

    ReplyDelete