Saturday

July 1-5, 2012: Online Shopping

There's just something about buying things.

With my friends having these online shops pop up on my Facebook, I can't help but look at all the items. Now, my problem with online shopping is that they might not fit me. Because I'm short, but I don't exactly fit in a size small, my feet are sized around US 5-6. I guess it's what really stops me from being a shopping kind of person...

Here are my friends' online shops on Facebook so you can check 'em out:



I got all of my stuff after waiting around for about 4 days. And, I must say that I am very very happy with all my purchases...

a pair of fancyflats for everyday use...

I'm usually afraid of having to buy anything that says "free size" without having to try them on, because they're usually a little bit bigger on me, longer than it should be and everything. But, the sleepwear that I got fit me well enough that it isn't suffocating or two sizes bigger.

say meow to the cats, meow!

can you afford?

I'm still awfully busy with my studies since finals and midterms are coming up in a few days. You've read that right... finals AND midterms, only in DLSU. Online shopping has helped me in a way... calm down and be happy. Because, holding a paper bag with new items is just so... so... nice. I am not a shopaholic.

Cramming!
AnaRay

don't forget to visit their sites! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment