Friday

July Project: 31-Day Drawing Challenge - Day Eighteen to Day Twenty

I've been feeling sick since I came home last Wednesday and since I feel like it's more bearable today... I started on sketching the three that I've put off. Hopefully, you guys could understand that these aren't as "well-planned" as the rest. I'm still coughing and I just wish it would stop.

Theme of Day Eighteen: Something Orange 

~Drawing of the Day: Orange M&Ms~

Theme of Day Nineteen: Book Cover for my Favorite Novel

~Drawing of the Day: Julia Quinn's Dancing at Midnight~

Theme of Day Twenty: One of the Four Seasons

~Drawing of the Day: Springtime~

I caught up!!! Yeeaaahhh. I'm currently listening to my batchmates' [from highschool] online radio station. RedCard FM

And, I am off.
AnaRay

3 comments:

  1. Hi! i found by accident your 'dancing at midnight' sketch. i'm a huge JQ fan too. i'm from davao city philippines by the way...you're a really talented artist. keep it up. :)

    franzz p.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) It's nice to hear from a JQ fan somewhere as far as Davao!

      Delete
    2. your welcome. i actually got started reading JQ because of my mom. she asked me to look and buy any of her novels and of course i got curious and read it...then the rest is history, as they say...i hope you'll draw more JQ arts. :)

      Delete