Friday

July Project: 31-Day Drawing Challenge - Day Twenty Six and Twenty Seven

We apparently have the saddest elephant in the world. And, it just reminded me of how much I grew up watching Dumbo and Lion King and you know how sad Dumbo was 'cause she has like the biggest ears. And, I could totally relate... not because I have ginormous ears but because I have my own insecurities as well.

Because of that, if I had to choose a fave animal of all the thousands and thousands of species. It's an elephant because well, they're nice, smart and can spray water with their trunks.

Theme of Day Twenty Six: Favorite Animal

~Drawing of the Day: Tribal Elephant~

Theme of Day Twenty Seven: Abstract

~Drawing of the Day: The Bubble Tree~

We had this project way back in highschool where I tried to explain making a tree out of circles of different shades of green. And, my friends couldn't really understand what the hell I was talking about. Maybe... just maybe... we should have just done it this way instead.

I'm still in the process of making up a business card (Day Twenty Five), 'cause I've never made one before nor had I ever gotten one.

Must do something productive...
AnaRay

No comments:

Post a Comment