Friday

June Project: Photo a Day Challenge - Week Four

I had momentarily stopped blogging pictures to give way to my friend's birthday, but here I am again,

Look around... maybe you'll like them.. ^_^


June 22 - From A High Angle


 C2 Solo, "i just wanna grow taller".

Since I am incredibly short at 5", the only way to take a picture from a high angle is, either from the top of a building... or place the item on the floor.


June 23 - Movement


Chip, dip, munch... what other "movement" would you need? LOL.


Back to Chili's! My friends were loitering around the mall somewhere while I was eating.


June 24 - On Your Mind

Seriously been thinking if I should buy the third one...

But, I'll only be able to read it once my school term is over... life... college life.

June 25 - Something Cute

Barbie on mini choco sticks!

Yes! A day early... but seriously, too cute not to post right now. Got it from a niece's christening.

June 26 - Where You Shop

the one stop shop for any accessory

June 27 - Bathroom


this is why i have to keep my bathroom closed...


June 28 - On the Shelf


got that last part of the trilogy! 

and, I am so excited to read it but I have to finish the one on the right first... T^T


June 29 - Soft


soft and fluffy!


June 30 - A Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment