Friday

June Project: Photo a Day Challenge - Week Two

It's the second week of June! Yosh! On with the photos...

June 8 - 6:00

Six o'clock shadow... yes?


June 9 - Your View Today


Hello everyone! Welcome to my happy place. ^_^

Not exactly going with the "theme" but this has got to be the best view aside from my bedroom.


June 10 - Best Bit of Your Weekend

"I was so worried..."

Yes, I ship Makorra. Oh God, this really is the best bit of my weekend.


June 11 - Door


Every time I leave, it's a whole new adventure
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm late. I'm late." Says the rabbit from Wonderland...

And, I know that I to am late with the photos, so here we go!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 12 - From A Low Angle

Exercising with the morning sun.

 June 13 - Art

How much can a heart take?

The drawing is my own and it's not finished, or cleaned up since it has been sitting on the shelf for a day or two because of... quizzes. Poor excuse, I know so now, I can't get back the "feeling" when I was drawing this.

June 14 - Yellow

Rub a dub dub, little ducky in a... ???

Simply relying on yellow, might be painful for your eyes so I though of bringing this out with the happiness of colors!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that about wraps up the second wee of June, huh... Time seems to be slowing down and speeding up.

'Til the next post!
AnaRay

i'll be... the greatest fan of your life..

No comments:

Post a Comment