Sunday

June 24, 2012: Downloading with Torrent

Happy day everyone! If you're here... please help!

BitTorrent is making me feel dumb.

I may know my way around all the MS Office but I have ZERO experience with using torrents... if that's what it's even called. I always had my brother do these stuffs for me because I feel that I'm such a noob for not knowing. But this is the fastest way to download the Korra Season Finale, so I'm trying it right now.

I don't understand anything that's going on with it right now, other than it seems to be working. This sucks... I mean the ETA and Playback thing-y isn't even giving me the same time. ETA says it'll take nine hours while Playback shows something about 1-2 hours. I feel dumb...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTHER DUMB HAPPENINGS WITH THE COMPUTER:
I did not know how to change my profile pic in Facebook 'til about three months.

When I learned how to tag on Facebook, I tagged everyone.

I did not know how to open the Downloads page in Chrome when I accidentally hit the Ctrl+J. (I was typing up my post, I needed it to be justified)

When I stumble upon Mediafire or the likes, I usually look at it and... WTF?

I still do not know how to tag people on FB posts when I'm in mobile mode.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I feel like I'm totally useless with computer. I just thank God that I did not sign up for that one ComSci in UP Manila. I'm trying to wait out what I'm downloading but it looks like it's gonna take forever...

So, I'm leaving you guys with this post of total awkwardness with computers.

Tata for now!
AnaRay

PS I'll update my "Photo a Day Challenge" much later in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment