Friday

June 22, 2012: HBD Post to Melissa

Oh my effin' god, it's the 22nd of June...

~Jeth, Mel, and Me~

Congratulations Melissa, you have officially turned 19... which sucks, 'cause then it's your last year of being a teenager. And, OMFG... you're old. I know you've been so busy that I rarely even see you especially since this second part of the majors.

I must see you soon for there is a present waiting for you somewhere hidden in my bookshelf and I can't seem to find it. HOWEVER, I shall be stalking your classroom on Monday so that I may give it to you. I don't know if you'll like it but still, I will give it because it already has your name on it, and therefore it is yours. If you are not in your classroom, I just might go to your condo and knock 'til my knuckles hurt! IF you're still not there, I will find a way...

I miss you, and I'm sorry that I'm not smart enough to catch you guys in our studies.

But then again, it's your special day and I'm wondering if you'll actually get to read this. Considering that everyone already flooded your Facebook with the "Happy Birthday" comments. But if you don't get to r ead this... I... will... be... sad. And, a total waste of all the thirty minutes I spent on this.

Even though this is a very long way to greet you, I have yet to say it so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!
I want you to know that I love you like a sister. I wish you all the best and that your studies would totally turn out awesome. And, I cannot imagine my college life without you with the laughs, the dramas, the "sabaw" moments, your cooking and the sleepovers I had. I'm sorry for the annoyingly long post, but it's hard for me to summarize something like this.


Lovelots,
AnaRay

P.S. You have not yet returned my Bible and I need it... like really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment