Saturday

June Project: Photo a Day Challenge - Week Three

June 15 - Time


not only does it tell time, the watch also withstands the test of time...


Sorry for the mix up, but this is should have been for the 14th still... Here's "Time". This watch is actually my mother's, she gave it to me around the time when I entered college...


June 16 - Out and About


I have successfully visited the Chili's in ATC.

Since it was the first time I got there, I ordered the Molten Chocolate Cake and nothin' else. It was only supposed to be some kind of midnight snack thing, we also had unlimited chips and salsa.


June 17 - In Your Bag

Schoolbag contents.

June 18 - Something We Don't Know About You


Current addiction.

When I started watching my friends play games like these, I never thought that I'd be addicted as well. And now that I've exchanged my phone for the Sony Ericsson Xperia, it's the first thing I downloaded and it's been the past tume we have when we're not in class. Typical ner, right? Oh and no, Ihaven't looked up the logos I don't know.


June 19 - Imperfect


See that Rabbit Apple?


June 20 - Fave Photo You've Ever Taken


It's nothing special really...


But, every time I see this picture I just wanna buy a dozen and down all of them in one go. It's just that the plastic wrapping worked well with me, and the the sprinkle of sugars totally sparkled and... yea, it's a pretty awesome picture.


June 21 - Where You Slept




Nine days are left for this challenge...

Lots of catching up to do...
AnaRay

No comments:

Post a Comment