Sunday

August 10-12, 2012: The Aftermath

The weekend had been very nice. The rain has stopped and I was able to go out with friends and family.

Friday Night: Having at least some of my highschool friends around in our usual hang out place (Alabang Town Center), back in the good old days, was really awesome. This blast from the past was cool 'cause I really thought I'd be awkward with them since it's been so long for me.


Yet, I fell back to my old self and had a great time reminiscing the old days and sharing new stories.

Saturday Night: Me familia hightailed to UCC Coffee Cafe for some midnight desserts, hot cocoa and coffee.

Sunday Night: Grandparents head off to the US of A in business class. Just happy that I got to ate so much yummy food before they left. ^_^

I'm so lagged for some reason and I have to get ready for my one and only class tomorrow, which would feature an exam... well, screw my life.

Just gonna step out,
AnaRay

No comments:

Post a Comment