Sunday

August 18, 2012: Vogue Party

I do not like college parties.

Maybe it's because they're so far away from where I'm from. Or maybe because I don't drink alcohol. Or because I'm the kind of a introverted person. Or it's probably because these things are costly.

But, I need some points for a class and I just had to support a friend of mine who was performing that night. This party was held at Seventh High in Bonifacio High Street. Long story short, everything around it is expensive, think... Rodeo Drive of Beverly Hills.

~That is me... winning a necklace~

Once I get into these events though, I try as much as I can to have fun. Which means... I have to be outgoing and loud, which drains a lot of energy. Back in highschool, I probably would have loved these kinds of events but... things have changed I guess.

We (me and Jeth) each got a prize... She, an a-Jays earphones and I, a necklace from Qwin Accessories.

~About to laugh~

Right after the program, we had some dinner in Italianni's. One of the expensive restaurants around but it was where we ended up in. After that, some of them went back to the party and a few of us went out to look for dessert. Got myself some expensive gelato from Gelatissimo, and it was really good.

Alas, there's not really much to talk about.
AnaRay

No comments:

Post a Comment