Friday

I'm cashing in my luck this holiday season.

Well, hello potato!

I've been attending Simbang Gabi for the past days and if you don't know what that is. It's basically a nine day novena before Christmas that's held at four in the morning. You read that right FOUR in the MORNING! And, it's a way to ask for wishes or guidance. So, as I've said, I've been cashing it in.

For starters, I passed my finance subject. I seriously needed 110/120 in our finals exam. Either I was really smart or my incentives just pulled me up. No matter which, I am thankful because I really did learn something from that class and this means I'll see my professor again next year.

The other was my US visa, I was seriously nervous 'cause I was stopped so much before the actual process. My reasons were 1) I forgot to remove my USB out of my bag; 2) I had chewing gum in my bag, and 3) Finger scans are hard!

Lastly, was our block party last December 18. I really find it hard hosting parties but apparently I did a well enough job according to my friend, Elilea's post.

So... art? A somewhat mechanical horse.


Inspired by this amazing animation.


Well, that's it for now.
AnaRay

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for passing your finance subject ! :) And anyway,I love your art..It was really nice.

    ReplyDelete