Monday

Summing up the last of 2012

Right after Christmas and before the New Years.
Was a week of adventure with my family and peers.

Basically, my only rest day was the 26th.

As usual, we have an outing! This LK Escapade was hosted by our very own Daddy Danton in their home at Canyon Woods, Tagaytay. Since it is right after Christmas the weather was really cold at night and cool in the mornings, so I just wanted to share my "photography" of Tagaytay in the early morning.

~A Foggy Friday Morning~

I love this outing the most because we get to have our own version of our Christmas dinner. I know I didn't cook any of these and I usually just end up part of the cleaning crew (for around 12 people) but I still find it absolutely heartwarming.

~An LK Christmas Dinner~

And though a lot of booze was running around, we still had wholesome games of Werewolf, Taboo, Monopoly Deal and Wata! Booze games include the usual Ring of Fire, Beer Pongs and (for lack of better name) Lowest Card.

I got home at around 12AM on the 29th, and believe it or not, my parents thought it'd be fun to go all the way to Pangasinan (around 5 hours of nonstop driving) to visit Our Lady of Manaoag. Then travel another 3-4 hours to Subic. That is what I call a roadtrip. However, I do believe that I needed to be awfully thankful for 2012. It was fun and it's a year I most definitely will not forget.

~Our Lady Of Manaoag~

Good Bye 2012,
AnaRay

No comments:

Post a Comment