Friday

It's the Holidays again!

Again, another month of hibernation from my blog.

BUT, I am back for the holidays. So, to kick things off, here's an unfinished illustration/fashion sketch.

~Photo enhanced by the Pixlr-o-matic app~

Loving this Pixlr-o-matic App! It's easy to use and there are a lot of effects that you could apply on photos. Sigh, it's really fun plus, it's free. It's also available online at Pixlr.com but it's always nice to have it around.

And here's another one, just because.


I just finished finals around two days ago, it lasted from 8AM 'til 8PM and well, I had to pull up a few good ones so BAM! No social life for me.

I was really planning on drawing Toothiana from Rise of the Guardians but got distracted with fashion sketches. Oh Tumblr is such a fun and mystical place, though I don't have one.

COUNTDOWN: 11 Days 'til Christmas.
                             1 Week 'til 12/21/12

AnaRay

No comments:

Post a Comment