Thursday

April 28, 2012. On the Way to the Party.

The title is a bit inspired of a Julia Quinn novel. As I am now on my fourth one.

Anyway, Arden's debut is the last in my barkada. The whole reason why I simpy COULD NOT miss the party even though I was somewhat sick on the plane ride home.

The real problem posed to be the outfit as usual. I completely forgot to allocate some time during my shopping to pick out a dress for the even. Thank God there are a lot lying around in our closets. These are the times I thank the dear Lord God that my mother works in the fashion industry. Though I did not inherit what one could call the "fashionista" aura.

Springing into action right after I've gotten home, I got myself fed, bathed and dressed. It was all good and splendid that the event would "start" at 8:30 in the evening, in reality it started around 10 since I arrived at a rather early 9:30. Filipino time is really baffling, isn't it?

an incomplete group shot, sorry guys!

What's a tad awful is that I did not have my camera with me. With all the bustling I forgot my camera in my other bag, and so had relied on the photographer and my friends' camera.

But, the post must go on.

I was a part of the 18 shots. And, I was really going to attempt to drink the one with the Tequila Rose because I have tasted it before, but when I tasted a portion of a syringe of it. I knew, I was gonna choke if I did. So, the lovely Jiselle, she's the super pretty and tall Korean girl in the picture, had given me the shot with a little less alcohol.


I really can't say that my friends had the opportunity of having a "clean" shot. Some of them choked due to the sudden spurt of the syringe's contents. And, it - let's just say it didn't really take a pretty picture.


The night was truly enchanting. As Domeng had his "moment" when the 18 roses had arrived. Someone should have videotaped that because it really was funny. He had the standard stem of rose with him, but behind him he had the pot of flowers from the table. Before giving up the rose, he threw it away and replaced it with the pot. Hilariously done, I couldn't stop myself.


This post is quite long, is it not? Well, a lot can happen when alcoholic drinks are flying around the venue. And I believe, the lot of us received some lap dances from our very own Janel. And everyone in LK knows, it isn't a debut 'til Janel does her sexy dances.

Well, the next post may come in the morrow, the pictures are already posted somewhere out there. But, I believe I do deserve some playtime with the little dogs here at home.

'Til then, this is what happens in three awfully busy days of mine.
AnaRay

currently, Cham has left the house and gone to Bora. she just may finally get her debut here upon her return...

No comments:

Post a Comment