Saturday

April 30, 2012 - May 1, 2012. White Rock.

This is a super belated post because of reasons to be posted on the next post.

As well as it being the end of April, it is also the first trip I take up with my college friends on the way to White Rock to enjoy some of the summer sun. Though one of us wore so much sunblock as well as avoiding the sun at all costs.

Picture overload. Thanks to my fried Louie.


It's not everyday I commute for a very long trip. So getting on a bus felt like we were due for a field trip again. However, there were no professors to tell us what to and not to do. I can say that the trip to was a total snooze. Of course, that's what happens when your friends wake you up at 5am when you barely had any sleep the night before.

L-R: Me, Jiou, Brian, AJ, Mel, Michael, Zig and Louie.

From photos again and again, you'll notice there are only two of us girls for reasons I have no idea. I didn't participate so much in the planning of this trip so I just went with the flow. Side note, thanks to Brian and his mom for the welcoming lunch at their place, hihi. (^_^)

Is this Baldo or Mickey?

White Rock is a place that would be enjoyed by people of all ages. However, be very very careful at beach part because the rocks are very sharp and there are some random objects in there. I was really afraid of walking through that watery death trap because I've always been very careful of my legs, scratch that, my whole body. I don't think I have a scar on me.


Hair in Motion.

But still, that doesn't mean that I don't take up challenges. Like beach volleyball, honestly I suck at this. There were slides there, one that looked like a toilet bowl, a super steep slide where you skid on the water, and the seesaw slide that I was screamed my head of 'cause it was really weird. Then there was a pool with a few kayaks in it. The wave pool and there was a surfing pool but it wasn't available for our use. We ended our day trip in the beach with the kayaks.

Slide Mel, slide!

I hope... we don't fall.

Conquered the triangular thing-y.

After such a tiring day, we headed back to our hotel and had dinner at MeatPlus. It's a really good and affordable place for steak and stuff like that, you know a "man's" meal 'cause I really couldn't finish my meal. To wrap it all up, most of us had massages at Tonton Massage. The pajamas they gave were really comfy and I was doing some "waterbending" while there. I shushed by the staff because we were giggling too loudly.

If I didn't know that, I would've laughed my head off when the massage actually took place 'cause I'm really sensitive and I had to concentrate on not laughing. Thus, I was very very stiff, the lady had to tell me to "relax".

On the way home, I, along with Brian and Louie, had the opportunity to have some Pancake House, where I almost felt like puking rainbows. The others had taken into some watersports. We got to meet up with Brian's mom before we left the North to return to Manila. Also, got to watch some Legend of Korra.

Manila greeted us with heavy rainfall, a real downside to our sunny expedition. Taft Ave. was flooding up so thank God my dad actually got around to picking me up.

Plus... plus! I got to watch The Avengers when I got back to Alabang, where it was really dry.

That is a long post for two days,
AnaRay

so what been eating me for the past few days here at home? check it out on tomorrow's update.

2 comments:

  1. wow. Basing on your pictures, it seems that White Rock is really a nice place for a vacation. Maybe I'd go there with my family some time. Friends have been telling me to visit it.

    Can you give an estimate of the fares and fees? Thanks!

    Yours,
    EK Encarnacion of Every-Comedy-Thing and Travelocities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I can only say most about the day tour 'cause we didn't exactly stay there. It's around Php650.00/head for adults then we took up a beach cabana for Php4,000.00

      but, you could also visit their webpage at http://www.whiterock.com.ph/

      hope this helps.

      Delete