Tuesday

Fangirling on Legend of Korra.

Since I got home from the Subic trip with my friends, I've gone all out Korra-mode.

I can't express how much I loved the original series of Avatar: The Last Airbender (AtLA). So, waiting for the "sequel" that is Legend of Korra (LoK) is something that I was totally excited about. I mean, that is, next to the Toy Story 3 movie.


Thank you UrbanDictionary for the very accurate description of fangirling.

For the past 12 days, which I shall now call the "12 Days of Korra", was mostly dedicated to finding out leaks of the show, downloading the available episodes, rewatching the episodes because you know what, once a week is a torture. Having to wait every Saturday at 11PM (because I watch it alongside US streaming they have it at 11AM) is like waiting for Christmas to come around and this time I know I'll get something I want.

But before all the Korra-ness, I wanted to show you guys something I've stumbled upon while fangirling



That character's name is Analay, how close could it have been to my name?! AnaRay = Analay. Oh my gulay. She's a shadowbender and will most likely not appear in the series but I just found it fun. This image was released in a comic book that I have not seen, it's the connection between AtLA and LoK to summarize the whole comic.

So, that's what takes up most of my time. Tumblr, YouTube and all those other stuff just so I could watch and be in contact with other fans.

Yes, the boredom had taken a toll on me.
AnaRay

i did have some fun the next day. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment