Thursday

April 26 - 28, 2012: The trip to Palawan.

Hello dear Readers!

Wherever you may be. I'm sorry for the delay but a lot has happened for the past seven days that posting it on the same day itself would be painstakingly hard.

Good news is that we really did get to Palawan though the cancelled flight had affected our plans dearly.

Upon arrival, we had checked in and left for the islands that host different wildlife and scenery, that are not best shown in pictures. When I got to the islands I felt like I was transported to a different part of the world because none of which could be seen elsewhere... well, from where I've traveled as of. I was really hoping to find some sea turtles, or sting rays, but nevertheless, I atleast found some barracudas and Nemo. And, you could find shipwrecks here, old battleships of the Japanese army, according to our boatman.

The corals were amazing, sad that I do not own a waterproof camera for it would've helped a bunch.

Here are a bunch of pictures.





I like the last picture most because I look tall. Thank you dad for not standing up.

Fun stories during our stay other than the islands and stuff...

1) The Missing Aqua Shoes. My brother lost the other half of his silver aqua shoes. We went looking for it for around an hour or so, but looking for it in the sea though between islands was a challenge. And after one hour, we had decided to just leave it. As bad as it seems to be. If someone finds it, fish it out please.

2) Grasshoppers. There was this one night we were in a cabana, searching up some dogs. I felt something jump on my hair, and I was frantically waving my arms over my head (while saying "there's something on my hair!") 'til it was gone. Suddenly though, Cham brings out her arm in front of me and shoves the grasshopper to my face... Thanks Cham, I was trying to get rid of it.

3) Cashews. Cashews are my most favorite nuts. And, we got to buy around a kilo worth of cashews for what my mother plans to do with it, I have no idea. I just took around two plastics worth for my own.

4) Shooed by the Fishes. While we were at the so-called "Banana Island", there were this fishes that didn't want me to come near the water. Literally when I stepped on the water, they'd swoop in and "attack" me. I ignored them little fishes and then the waves suddenly became stronger pushing me out of the water. I was telling my mom, "the water doesn't want me here!" And she told me, it was just timing. Then, when I went to the deeper end, the bigger fishes still were shooing me away. I left after that.

To end our Palawan trip, we got to our plane back home with just an hour delay. Which meant we got to Arden's Debut, with just a lot of time to rest, freshen up and get to the venue itself. But, that will be yet another post.

Typing up the next one!
AnaRay

i piled up so much "work" for today, i'm catching up!

No comments:

Post a Comment