Wednesday

February 1, 2012

It's the first day of the month of the hearts!

So, you've got thirteen days left if you wanna have a Valentine this year. I... am not planning to have one. Girls like me, who are a bit immature about these things, are gonna stay single. Unless, we start to grow up. I hope to grow up and be "mature" enough for that kind of relationship.

~Photo of the Day: Tree Art, inspired by Japanese styles~ 

Basically, today I've finished draft of the cover of my MODFIN2 notebook. It isn't as flashy as my MODFIN1 but I thought that it still looks pretty cool. I'm planning on using actual black paint for extra effect, but I'm afraid that too much water might not be suitable for the cardboard paper.

one problem = five paragraphs.

Because of my insanity to be lazy, I now have an even bigger pile that is apparently due tomorrow. God, I can be so clueless. I even spent my afternoon playing this game called, Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story. Fair warning: I am terrified of dolls that look like people, hence, Chucky or Chuckie the cursed doll is the most horrifying movie in history.

Nerd mode for the thousandth time,
AnaRay

oh look, there are five ways to depreciate a building... greaaaat. not.

1 comment:

  1. Valentine's Day, huh? Haha., like that day exist in my life., HAHA!

    btw, i have a blog contest where you can win Sony PSP, P3,000, P1000 etc., :) Join now.,

    and care for an exchange link?

    ReplyDelete