Friday

February 2, 2012

Dear world,

~Photo of the Day: Quack up Your Day!~

I have a duck.

The second of February has been so stressful with two quizzes. Though the first one, I bet would be a total fail. I have good feeling about the second one.

What's so hard about being able to keep up this blog isn't about the time or the lack of topics, 'cause there are tons of things to talk about that are available for blogging. The thing with being tired is that I could never be so productive right after, my brain just goes to sleep and only wakes up when it comes around midnight. Basically, for the whole night, I had tried and tried how to solve for three unknowns.

don't ask.

Problems of a nerd.

I know that I am a nerd. I'm not smart like most of my friends but I do manage... somehow. The "nerd" part is because I could never let go of a "problem" or "exercise" until I get it right. It's what lead to my two-page solution for one question.

And then, I remembered that there was a shortcut in my calculator.

Sometimes... just take the easy road.
AnaRay

scientific calculators, legal cheat sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment