Monday

February 5, 2012

I got my wish!

~Photo of the Day: Fishy, I'm here!~

We've had this planned since last year, the question was when we could actually go there. And we went today! Where is there exactly? It's at the Manila Ocean Park and I consider it like a more convenient Marine Park/ Oceanarium to go because it's right in Manila and the prices are very reasonable. Plus, the place really is amazing, even though it was hit by the storm last year.


This fish looks sad. But, he kept on following our camera so we assumed he wanted his picture taken. So, here is one of the biggest fish I've ever seen considering it isn't a shark. I'm not exactly a big fan of fishes but they still amaze me. There were three shows that we would've gone to but we came in late so we only had the laser and water fountain show.



The show was long so it really was worth the wait. I had laughed my butt off watching these three stars named: Shooting Starfish, Rising Starfish and Falling Starfish. Gosh, and there was this lobster and chef, then the lovey-dovey lionfishes. Just go watch it at the Manila Ocean Park.


Bye bye, sea horses!


Just keep swimmin', just keep swimmin',
AnaRay

No comments:

Post a Comment