Sunday

Last FIVE Days RECAP. (February 8-12, 2012)

For the past five days, I've been feeling incredibly sick.

But, a lot of things have happened even though I was sick. I still came into class and took the quizzes that I'm not even sure if my mind had comprehended what was on the paper. Needless to say, those were not my top quizzes.

So here's a recap of the last five days. Of course, with their pictures.

FEBRUARY 8, 2012
~Photo of the Day: JPIA GA~

After our class in cost accounting, we (me, Jeth, Arvie, Lea and Winnona) headed back to Winnona's house via LRT. I am not accustomed to riding trains so I was really surprised to see it very cramped. Even though we were in the ladies' cart, I was still very mindful of my surroundings. We had lunch of Dinuguan and rice, and dessert of ripe mangoes and watermelon. Also, the reconstruction of the puzzle letter was completed and Winnona finally was able to read the message after two years.

Then, we rode back via train back to LaSalle to attend the Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants (JPIA) General Assembly. I must say that we had a really fun time. Most of the Block One (ID110) was there. Some even participated in the JPIA Artists's Guild (JAG). We tried to win the Human Bingo, The Boat is Sinking (which was unfair because they chose the people who were wearing shorts, last I checked that's not how you play the game), then the last game of Pera o Bayong. The last game was mostly played by Block One, glad to be part of that class. And I was the last contestant standing. In the end, I won ONE THOUSAND PESOS bu the grand prize was three thousand.

This is beginning to be a long day, because at nighttime was my mother's birthday celebration. It was celebrated at the restaurant nearby called, Sis at the Seaside.

FEBRUARY 9, 2012
~Photo of the Day: God give me strength...~

I began not feeling well yesterday but it got awfully worse today. We had a quiz and a report due. I could be barely speak without my voice cracking. My exam that day was surely gonna be one of my lowest since I was not able to finish the quiz.

FEBRUARY 10, 2012
~Photo of the Day: A Cup of Tea, anyone?~

It's getting better today. I was able to take my quiz a lot better than the day before but still not very confident. I began tearing up due to exhaustion when lunchtime came. But, I'd like to sneak in a thank you to Lea for the free lunch, an advanced happy birthday celebration. Three cups of tea in the morning, and three cups of tea at night. A lesson I learned from Mulan.

FEBRUARY 11, 2012
~Photo of the Day: Early Morning Review~

I'm feeling good. I woke up at 4am to get ready for class since it was yet another quiz day. Yes, I am aware that it is a Saturday. This quiz was much easier for me and I was able to finish it. Today is Lea's real birthday so when she entered the classroom our whole class containing twenty one students, burst into song. Then, asked for our professor for plus points, just as a joke though. Before going home, Lea treated us again with Starbucks. When I came back home, I felt awfully tired and my parents with my brother left for QC. I was told to sleep and I did right after I ate lunch. I slept from 1pm 'til 8pm. I woke to a large serving of Serenitea and dinner.

FEBRUARY 12, 2012
~Photo of the Day: Wong Fu... In Manila~

I'm good now. And, studying again for the umpteenth time because I did none yesterday. I just learned that Wong Fu will be coming to Manila. I must see them... but I might be so busy due to my majors this term. But, when will they ever visit again? Ahhh, decisions... decisions. Wong Fu For Life!

Well, I said I was never going to do this again. But, I just don't have the time to give each day a post of its own.

Still sniffling,
AnaRay

a week of sickness during the modular's hell week.

1 comment: