Sunday

February 13, 2012

Supposedly, I was gonna stay at my friend's condo.

~Photo of the Day: Packing... cancelled.~
disclaimer: i do not own the photo.

But, I'm still a tad unstable and I need all my energy for Valentine's day.

No, I've got no date but I am happy to say that today is the last day of quizzes, which means in three days' time. It's exam time. This is what makes the La Salle terms a hassle. Though the school has the reputation of passing all the graduates through the board exam, getting to graduate with a degree on accountancy is one of the hardest part. Still willing to take the challenges though.

I keep on writing my posts, but I never get around to taking a picture for it. I guess, that's why they're late.

Love. Peace. Joy.
AnaRay

no... i am not excited to see the turnout of my grades.

1 comment: