Wednesday

January 31, 2012

I'm posting every other day.

~Photo of the Day: A Cliche Story~

But, no worries. I'm still going to separate them.

The thing with me and discovering FictionPress is that I never seem to be able to put it down. I'm so obsessed to read the stories made by authors, usually around ages of 16s to 22s. There really are some that are worth the read, you just gotta be patient in looking out for them.

So, instead of being productive, I just read until chapter 10 of this story, entitled All Along by KNE. Here's the link to the first chapter if you're interested, All Along, Chapter 1. Then, I went to sleep. 'Cause sadly, our trip back home was worth two hours of moving at a snail's pace. And, we were already at the South plus a few errands that had to be done.

I hope that all of you are still having a awesome year. So, how's your first month?

Mine's been crappy because I'm being such a nerd and still I fail a couple of exams. I am never happy about failing but it's one of the few bumps on the way to success. And, you know what? I don't care if this bumpy ride is as long as the Andes Mountains, which is considered as the longest mountain range. I am determined... persistent... and all the other words synonymous to that, to get to graduation.

Holding on,
AnaRay

really though? no plans for the social life?... monopoly deal, not counted.

No comments:

Post a Comment