Monday

January 30, 2012

Apparently, something else is to be celebrated during Valentine's.

~Photo of the Day: Leap 2K12~

Every year in LaSalle, friends would ask each other, "Anong leap mo?", "What's your leap?"

So, what is this thing the LaSallians call... "LEAP"? The LEAP (aka LaSallian Enrichment Alternative Program) is almost like a "free" day but you have to take a class on something other than what is taught in class. Some choices are Foreign Languages Class, Sports like Rock Climbing, Cultural like Dance and Movies, and other fun stuff like that. Last year, I got the class that I wanted which was the Spanish class entitled, Olah! 101. I learned a lot but not a lot stuck by me.

The only word that really stuck was mierda, look it up on Google Translate. It might be the most important and useful Spanish word you'll ever know.

This year, I am fortunate to have been able to enroll in Ice Skating, I think. I haven't seen my profile in our university site. But, nevertheless, I am ecstatic because it's been a while since I've skated. Plus, I get to spend it with my friends that I rarely see, though it is my fault for having such a busy schedule. Thank you Jethro for your speedy iPhone.


Conclusion: I will not be a forever alone on Valentine's day.

I originally planned to do something like baking desserts or learning a new language. But, ice skating's good.

Today, I got the worst exam results of my entire life. I really just want to burn it. But, I also got my (so far) highest grade in our majors.

I still got that pile of homework staring at me.

Imma be like the wind and, whoosh!
AnaRay

please please please let the never ending mountain of homework go AWAY!


disclaimer: images do not belong to me. i've been shitty with the pictures and it's my fault. sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment