Saturday

January 27, 2012

Chillin' out.

~Photo of the Day: Results are out, not so happy with this one~

Today started out with a very happy note because for once there wasn't a scheduled quiz. It rarely happens. Then, I got the results from my last quiz. I really do suck at solving problems, on the other hand, it's what I love to do. The challenge to actually do better with the problem solving is what makes me more determined to pass with flying colors.

I'm almost there

Cooking with an electric stove just might help me learn how to cook. I can now add pancakes to what I can cook. I am closer to my dream of actually being able to make my own compete breakfast. Because of the nonexistent fire.

The reason why I was not able to post on the day itself was because I was reading this story online. And gosh, it was such a rollercoaster of emotions and, I love it. It's not yet finished but it's worth the read. If you wanna give it a try, the title is More Than Anyone, written by templeton21 on Fictionpress. Here's the link: More Than Anyone, Chapter 1

Keep calm and read.
AnaRay

sometimes, you just gotta chill out.

No comments:

Post a Comment