Monday

January 2, 2012

What's your after new year's tradition?

~Photo of the Day: Whatcha cooking up robot?~

I list down my new resolutions and keep track of my goals. It's something I like doing because things on paper seem more real to me than just keeping it in my mind. I've yet to disappoint a list on paper or on my whiteboard. So there are the eight things I have written, the sentences after are just side comments though.

~Resolutions/Goals~

Also, I like cleaning up my room ever since I got one right after the celebration. When there used to be two of us here, I just cleaned up my side of the room. Cham would usually do a better job than me at this when we share the room. Throwing leftover Christmas wrappings and plastics are not my favorite but rearranging is fine... I guess.

~Oooh, vintage-y~

So, I uncovered some random stuff around here. I stashed all of my stuff in places where they'd look good and I found an unused photo album, given to me during my birthday. Then from my wishlist, my Secret Santa from the LK Christmas party granted me my scrapbook stuff. Which is really awesome because there are so many random things here, he bought so much. Seriously going to plan something for these stuff.

~A new project, maybe?~

Question is, what do you do right after the new year's?

~Ateneo, LaSalle... happens to be my fave colors~

Eating nuts,
AnaRay

seriously though, i hate cleaning up.

No comments:

Post a Comment