Thursday

January 25, 2012

Yes, another late post.

~Photo of the Day: "Best" Notebook in the Making~

My nonstop studying is finally taking a toll on my health. I am sick. Ever since yesterday, I've been feeling a bit more sore, especially during the nighttime. I'm guessing it's from being extremely tired of studying, stressing out on quizzes, and of course, trying to keep up with the rest of my life.

According to my mother, this should help
cure my sickness.

But, I couldn't afford to be absent. I had a quiz and, to say it frankly, I might fail that quiz because my mind wasn't feeling anywhere near a hundred percent. So, I might as well do so much better the next time around. However, my other quiz result came out and I'm one of the top passers. I wanted to celebrate so much and buy myself a cake, yet I knew that my immune system might not like it.

Even though it was late, and I was beginning to get really cranky, I had to just finish my homework and attend the next day. Because, I cannot afford to miss one.

Sick and tired,
AnaRay

things i do for the love of accounting.

No comments:

Post a Comment