Monday

January 9, 2012

Lucky Charms.


Obviously, I'm not talking about the cereals but I believe that everybody has this certain luck when it comes to stuff. I found this brown bracelet at the side of my mom's CR-V. It's not very fashionable or whatever but it looked really simple and wearable so I thought I'd wear it for the day. And, what a luck it had brought me.


I almost came in late this morning but for some odd reason, my dad got me to school in forty three minutes. I didn't even know that that was possible.

First off, I did not know we had to answer this classroom exercise at home because it didn't make sense to do a classroom exercise at home. That's what's homeworks are for! Anyway, I was unluckily called first to answer the first question, on what might you ask? The imprest fund system. It sounds awfully advanced but it's just means... how to handle the cash for petty expenses. Yes, I believe that's how it is in layman's term. Luckily, the first question wasn't all too hard because it's always the easiest.

While waiting for our special guest, we played Monopoly Deal. And you know what? I finally won! After a whole term of playing it, I finally won one. Gaaah, all I can say was it was just lucky.

Then, we had Danton over for lunch time. Our cellphone communications sucked due to the Feast of the Black Nazarene. Having Danton again was going to be something I missed again 'cause he's going back to the US soon. No one is going to tell me all those long and irritating jokes any more. LOL. But seriously, his joke lasted for twenty minutes and that was the "short" version.

Lastly, our last class was given out as a free cut. No classes for that last one and I couldn't even believe it. I really wanted to take that class but I also wanted to get home early. Needless to say, luck chose to let me go home early.

Oh my gulay, this day is just so oddly lucky.

Picking up a textbook,
AnaRay

seriously though, is this the workings of the bracelet?

No comments:

Post a Comment