Sunday

January 15, 2011

Because I don't want to tell you guys how the homework never seems to end...

Let me show you something else.

~Photo of the Day: Number One~

The number one song that was played on my birthday, according to Facebook. I looked it up and the song is very memorable from Lilo and Stitch and Elvis Presley.

So music might as well be my topic for today. I love love classical music, call me boring or old school but I like hearing the emotion coming from the instruments. The reason why I prefer the classical music is because I have very sensitive hearing so the songs I listen to usually are the soothing, relaxing kinds. Quick Lesson: Classical music isn't restricted to that of Tchaikovsky, Bach, Vivaldi and Mozart (though I must admit I have their music). There's the Contemporary classical music too.

To keep it short, I like instrumentals. And, I need to keep it short because I have homework.

Rushing up,
AnaRay

this is what i get for putting it off.

1 comment:

  1. Andami ng version ng kantang toh, kasi maganda :) Even F4 meron din. hehe

    ReplyDelete