Thursday

January 12, 2012

Wanted: New Pair of Glasses.

~Photo of the Day: See the difference?~

The hype of having my majors is finally wearing off because of the appearance of one thing, quizzes. Noooo! Why do they have to have a higher percentage than my exam?

I hate being stressed because I start to break out. I've been so careful with myself and all that I want it to continue. What's even worse is I experience insomnia when I'm really stressed about anything, studies, peers, family... studies. Usually, studies because I'm a nerd like that.

~Pink Teacher-esque Glasses~

Speaking of being a nerd, I need new glasses. I'm not even thinking about contact lenses due to the fact that I'm afraid of poking my eye out with it. Or, it suddenly slips into my skull. Even worse, it melts because of the heat. So, glasses... I'm gonna stick with them. Honestly, I love my glasses but I kinda feel like I need a new pair.

I have something for tomorrow's post if I finish atleast a part of it.

Four eyes,
AnaRay

insomniac.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. co-incidence, my company granted me eye-glass reimbursement this day. Since my vision stayed at 20:20, i wont be needing it.

    ReplyDelete