Tuesday

January 3, 2012

I just don't want it to end yet...

~Photo of the Day: Waiting in Line~

Vacation will be officially over today. And, having to enroll just made me realize more about it. Sigh... I cannot wait for summer vacay already. I want to do so many things but time might not be enough for my busy term. I'm afraid for the life of this blog too since I've gotten the hang of posting every day.

Today, I had to pay for my tuition. I like waiting, as boring as it may sound. I like waiting because it gives me time to think. When I'm with my friends, my mind doesn't stop thinking that's why I keep on talking and telling stories. When I'm alone, I still keep on thinking and I start typing down on my cellphone, or start making up a doodle. I guess that's why I have such patience for waiting time and I hate being rushed.

Sometimes, I wish I could write like authors, you know? Very detailed, wide range of vocabulary, interesting. I seriously do want to but I don't feel like it's my calling.

New nails for the term? I can't zoom in on my thumb, it has the starry starry night effect. (._.)v I still have to work on nail art, I'm getting there!

~Multicolored~

Back to reading manga,
AnaRay

quick question, do ducks have ears?

No comments:

Post a Comment