Thursday

January 5, 2012

First day of the modular program...

~Photo of the Day: In Sir Ferrer's Class~

I still am in shock that I'm attending my majors, it took me five terms to get here and I'm hoping not to repeat anymore. So, I'm being extra diligent and I know, for a fact, that I'm writing a bit slower than usual just so I could understand what I'm writing down. I really do hope that I get this thing right.


~syllabus~

Since there were so many of us with the same lunch breaks, we ate at Manang's. We had to steal around five tables and, I believe, twelve chairs. I was so happy to see so many of us again, I had to take a couple of pictures. Some they don't know.


~pretty friends~


~hello gab and melissa!~

In my last class (cost accounting), I shifted my section to the later one because if some of us didn't, it would be considered as a dissolved section. Anyway, I think I'll be needing the three hour break to squeeze in both the homework and lunch. Plus, my ride gets at school at around six in the evening so enough time to study.

Look, I got my books and I'm still missing two(?) of them! I did not want to wait for four hours just to get a ride with my dad so I took the bus home with all of these. Thank God, the conductor was nice and he brought it up for me, there was a seat in front, and it only took an hour to get home.


~my books. jaw drop.~

I have got to go back to studying. I thought I wouldn't be having that many assignments since it was the first day. I was so wrong. Sigh...

Taking it seriously,
AnaRay

way too into the assignment, i forgot to tell my brother to put three cups of rice grains in the rice cooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment