Sunday

January 14, 2012

It's Madeleine! It's Madeleine.

~Photo of the Day: Madeleines: Check!~

Mom found the madeleines so I can cross out one of my New Year's Resolutions. That actually happened at last part of the day so I'll rewind from the top.

Physical medical exams are not my most favorite things to attend to. I have always been very conscious of my health as I've gone over a few times on my blog. The BMI is one of the most important things for me and the recent one I got shows that I'm too near the obesity mark and I have to cut down. My scoliosis is something I used to hate talking about because of negative memories but I had a physical therapist who gave me hope. I might talk about my scoliosis when I get my x-ray back.

~The X-ray Truck~

Speaking of x-rays, I had to take mine three times earlier today because the first two were a fail. First was my fault, I forgot to remove my bra. Second, nothing came out of the film, totally blank. Our guy friends ask a lot about how we take the medical exams so here are their FAQs:

During x-rays, do you take off your clothes? Yes, we have to due to the bra's metal.

When they search for possibilities of breast cancer, do you take off your clothes? Yes, because they feel for sign. And yes, it feels awfully awkward. ESPECIALLY, if you get the doctor that looks. -___-" All our doctors are females so it's a bit less strange for me.

To the second half of my day, Alabang Town Center. You are my one and only love... when it comes to shopping malls. Sadly, there is no Forever 21 but it will be opening a few new restaurants. I'm excited for PF Chang's, Johnny Rockets and of course, John and Yoko. I had returned to my guitar lessons, thankfully, I did not suck as bad as I thought I'd be. Then, groceries... hoping to make healthy choices with these.

~Possible healthy choices~

I must say that pairing off Chamomile Tea and the Black Velvet Cake from Mary Grace is still my happy food.

Bloated... again.
AnaRay

how's your new year's resolutions holding up?


i saw someone i really liked when i was in highschool today. gyaaah, blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment