Tuesday

January 17, 2012

It's the second blogpost submitted today to make up for my loss yesterday.

~Photo of the Day: Yan Yan, a treat.~

When doing something as stressful as pulling an almost all nighter. I think it's just right to give yourself a pat on the back for actually pulling through and being able to make it the most of what it was. So here's Yan Yan. I love these biscuits that you dip in chocolate ever since I was a kid. And, I feel less stressed actually being able to eat it once again.

Today has been a good day I must say. I have not been called to answer a hard recitation. I scored a decent enough amount on my first quiz. And, I was able to answer my third quiz today. But, this is all thanks to the lovely ladies who help me study. There are times they read my blog so special mention to my study buddies Arvie, Jeth, Lea, and Winnona. Thank you so much for keeping me focused. Also, thank you for not telling me to shut up when we started to sing songs from Katy Perry to Adele and to Disney Princesses' songs.

I'm declaring today as the day I have to finish up everything else without having to get too worked up. As I said, I'm gonna take it easy today.

Wearing a face mask,
AnaRay

it's a good day, not the best but good.

2 comments:

  1. yeeesss!!! special mention~ :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha great blog! first time lng ako nakakta nito!! Low tech tlga ako!!! Keep up the Good Work and btw sarap ng PEANUTS mo!!! haha!!! (I wanna have your peanuts nuts nuts...) ^_^

    ReplyDelete