Sunday

January 7 and 8, 2012

This is the first [and hopefully, last] time that I'm going to merge in two dates.

~Photo of the Day: Vicky's Debut~
January 7, 2012

That was the whole reason why I was not able to post yesterday. Honestly, I am not hipster so I have absolutely no idea on what to wear in Vicky's Debut. So, my mom just got one of our colorful dresses paired off with a purple cardigan and some high-heeled boots. Yes, not the typical hipster that we all know.

Oooh, hairstyle
Hipster Aivi
As I said long before, I do not like taking pictures on the day itself. I let the photographer people and my friends do that because it would be easier for me. Unfortunately, I did not stay very long because I need to really be diligent with my studies (nerd). Anyway, I don't like partying much. I mean, I like the dancing, the music and the company but for some reason I really wasn't in the mood yesterday. I was really quiet and just listening to the program, sucks for me, right?

I hate it when I'm that way. I usually am when I have something in my mind that's bothering me.

Yet, I have to say that the debut was really amazingly awesome. The hostess was really funny, she made me laugh especially when she did the Chinese accent. She really kept things going. Then. Then, Vicky has this friend that sings like an angel. I didn't know her name then because I was not listening (bad!) but my friend posted this on Facebook.


Kyaaaa, can't stop listening to her earlier this morning. And, it was raining a bit so it was the perfect happy music to listen to. Gosh, she really is amazing.

Today, I've been lazing around a bit after studying. It's nice to have the rain again. I love the rain!

~Photo of the Day: Praying Mantis~
January 8, 2012

Must be going,
AnaRay

it's nice to be a bum... sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment