Saturday

January 13, 2012

Look look! I picked up a paintbrush.

~Photo of the Day: Painting Simply~

I didn't exactly plan on actually making one because of all the requirements I need to finish. But, I thought it'd be nice to take a break from it all. Who likes to think about the same thing for the whole entire week, especially if it's as confusing as terminologies. So yes, art is like the quiet time that makes me happy.

I am no professional, obviously. And, it is only in art do I not strive for perfection but for what I perceive is what I want to portray. Today, I just wanted to try how to make clouds. Ever since I was a kid, clouds were very difficult for me to make because they have the fluffiness and lighting thing. I tried my best and I think they now resemble it better than I used to.

~Oh look, clouds~

I'm sure the next thing is, why the hell are there two black squiggles in the middle? I like balloons, I have a mini obsession for them. If it was Valentine's day, or something like it, I'd like a balloon. The twisty kind of balloons. LOL. Because, I feel that it shows innocence and happiness that is very precious to us. And, similar to its representation, they could "pop" due to outside forces or sometimes, we just let go. The rest of the painting is up to you whatever you guys would think, like the fence and the grass, and why is it so bright.

This day has been very fun for me. Though I bet I would fail the quiz I took earlier, I had epic fun studying with my cost accounting classmates because they were so weird earlier. Then, when I came home, my mom took us to Krispy Kreme and Soderno with our neighborhood friends. Ahhh, gotta love them doughnuts and quesadillas.

Needs to sleep for tomorrow's physical examination,
AnaRay

i wanna learn to paint more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment