Tuesday

January 10, 2012

I'm still not used to it!

~Photo of the Day: Wanna take accounting?~

See that, I don't even recognize half of what I wrote. Then, we had this class where I was screaming "WTF?!" in my mind. Right after, I solved it on my own and it was so freaking easy. EASY I TELL YOU! My gulay, I think the professors are confusing us on purpose. It's a conspiracy to get us all to fail. Scandal! Or maybe it's because I write on my doodles.

Of course, I'm kidding about them making us fail in purpose but still... I feel high just looking at my notes.

~Thank you concerned friend~

You guys know that bread (focaccia?) and sauce or dip whatever it's called (the balsamic vinegar and olive oil thing) from Italianni's? I had it for merienda earlier this afternoon with pancit canton. Thank you so much Jethro for letting me hang out at your place... and the food. Hehehe, it's so delicioso. I shall be visiting this condo very much... because we have the same classes... and food. FOOD! I had ChaTime and they have red  beans, RED BEANS! Reading back I've noticed I sound repetitive.

~Chatime!~
Image is from a blog called En Route, visit here!

You know what I hate about living in the South? The traffic we have to go through just to get home. It takes way too long and the Skyway is just way too expensive to take everyday going to and from the Metro. Fifteen minutes into the car ride and I shut down and fall asleep. Next thing I know, I'm home. The trip takes two hours people!

Why did I take accounting as a course? I remember, it's because I'm a psychotic (not really) masochistic (err, maybe?) workaholic who likes to procrastinate. Well, the last five words are true though they may seem a tad contradicting.

Gyaaah, we have homework!
AnaRay

i feel like i'm high on accounting

1 comment: